Borrow Bikes in Conveniently Located Near the Schuylkill River Trail!
Bike Schuylkill and Bike Pottstown are two versions of the same completely free bike share program. Bikes are available in Pottstown year round, and in Hamburg during the summer months. In Pottstown, the program is known as Bike Pottstown, while in Hamburg it is known as Bike Schuylkill.
Bikes are available at the following locations:
- Schuylkill River Heritage Area offices located near the Schuylkill River Trail at 140 College Dr., Pottstown, 19464; 484-945-0200; M-F 8:30-3:00.
- New Location!! Manatawny Green Miniature Golf, 71 W. High Street, Pottstown. Located between King and High Sts. Closed for the season.
- Tri-County Bicycles: Please note: This shop is now closed
- Hamburg Community Park, Franklin St. and Park Rd., Hamburg, PA. Available daily 12 noon to 8 p.m. at the community pool from the Saturday before Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed for the Season
- Bikes are not currently available at this location.
The Schuylkill River Heritage Area has formed Bike Schuylkill in partnership with the Pottstown Health and Wellness Foundation in Pottstown, the Our Town Foundation in Hamburg and the Phoenixville Green Team in Phoenixville.