Borrow Bikes in Three Communities Conveniently Located Near Great Places to Ride!
Bike Schuylkill and Bike Pottstown are two versions of the same completely free bike share program. They are available in three Schuylkill River Heritage Area communities: Phoenixville, Hamburg and Pottstown. In Pottstown, the program is known as Bike Pottstown, while in Hamburg and Phoenixville it is known as Bike Schuylkill.
Bikes are available at the following locations:
- Tri-County Bicycles, 256 High St., Pottstown, 19464; 484-941-6000. Hours: T-F 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-5pm.
- Schuylkill River Heritage Area offices located near the Schuylkill River Trail at 140 College Dr., Pottstown, 19464; 484-945-0200; M-F 8:30-3:00.
- New Location!! Manatawny Green Miniature Golf, 71 W. High Street, Pottstown. Located between King and High Sts. Hours: seasonally, Tues-Sun 11am- 9 p.m.
- Hamburg Community Park, Franklin St. and Park Rd., Hamburg, PA. Available daily 12 noon to 8 p.m. at the community pool from the Saturday before Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Temporarily unavailable. Check back in spring for Phoenixville location details.
The Schuylkill River Heritage Area has formed Bike Schuylkill in partnership with the Pottstown Health and Wellness Foundation in Pottstown, the Our Town Foundation in Hamburg and the Phoenixville Green Team in Phoenixville.